Gerund and Infinitives Verb Lists (Free PDF)

In English when two verbs come side by side ‘to’ is placed between them or ‘ing’ is added to second verb.

If there is ‘to’ between two verbs, we call it INFINITIVE and ‘ing’ added to second verb it is called GERUND.

Infinitives and gerunds take the place of a noun in a sentence.

Download gerund and infinitive list PDF down below.

Leave a comment

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest