So, you want to learn and improve your English.
This is our simple guide to learning the English language really well.
- Never stop and work regularly.
- Learn 5 words every week.
- Learn one grammar lesson every week.
- Learn how to spell words.
- Focus on daily English conversations.
- Carry an English dictionary in your bag, pocket or in your smartphone.
- Check your dictionary all the time.
- Try to find example sentences for every word.
- Avoid mistakes as much as you can.
- Learn correct English from the start.
- If you make a lot of mistakes, better focus on writing in English.
- Learn English sounds and recognize them.
- Focus basic English words at start.
- Can you pronounce pronouns, days of the week, months correctly?
- Listen to music in English.
- Memorize some songs in English. (pop songs, songs of DIDO are perfect for it)
5.Surround yourself with English.
- Watch movies with English subtitle.
- Visit an English speaking country.
- Start an English speaking club with your friends.
- Read and listen in English. You can build similar sentences yourself.
6.READ and WRITE
- Children books and short stories have easier words, start with them.
- Learn root words, prefixes (dis-, un-, re-) and suffixes (-ly, -ment, -ful).
- Keep an English journal for yourself.
- Find English learning friends.
- There are great penpal apps. Find yourself a penpal. (I recommend SLOWLY app)
Download this 100 Ways to Learn and Improve English PDF that you can read anywhere.
Do you know any other suggestion? Share in comments with us.