Here you can find example sentences in present progressive tense. The present progressive tense is a verb tense used to describe an action that is happening at the moment of speaking, or a temporary action that is in progress. It is formed by combining the present tense of the verb “to be” (am, is, are) with the present participle (-ing form) of the main verb. For example, “I am studying for my exam right now.” The present progressive tense is used to talk about actions or events that are in progress at the moment of speaking or temporary situations.
Here are 25 sentences in the present progressive tense:
1. I am studying for my exam right now.
2. She is dancing to the music.
3. They are playing soccer in the field.
4. He is cooking dinner for us.
5. The birds are singing in the trees.
6. The rain is falling from the sky.
7. We are watching a movie.
8. You are reading a book.
9. The children are building a sandcastle on the beach.
10. I am learning a new language.
11. She is taking a nap.
12. He is exercising at the gym.
13. The sun is shining brightly.
14. The flowers are blooming in the garden.
15. We are planning our vacation.
16. You are waiting for your friend.
17. They are playing video games.
18. The wind is blowing strongly.
19. I am feeling tired today.
20. She is listening to the radio.
21. He is typing an email.
22. The dogs are barking loudly.
23. We are enjoying the party.
24. You are learning how to play the guitar.
25. They are hiking up the mountain.